- Mix the meat with the egg, onion, salt, a little olive oil (or oil) and pepper.
- Add the flour until the meatballs are rolled.
- Make small balls.
- In a pan with a little oil, fry the meatballs, sealing them over high heat.
- Remove the meatballs and set aside.
- In another pan, heat the tomato sauce over low heat.
- In the same pan as the meatball, remove the excess oil and add the tomato sauce, putting the meatballs to cook for a few minutes.
- In about 15 minutes the meatballs will be fully cooked and the dish will be ready.
Leaner than beef, turkey meatballs are healthier, packed with protein and flavor, and very moist. Turkey also provides a number of vitamins and minerals, including iron, zinc, potassium, phosphorus, vitamin B6, and niacin visit acheter viagra, essential for the body’s energy
Source: The Panel